10 Best Gas Grills Under $500
Here, you have my list of 10 Best Gas Grills Under $500, all very different in price, style, and design, so you have plenty of options to choose. Please keep reading. Best Best Gas Grills Under $500 on Amazon
We spent hours to find a best option for you is a Coleman Fold N Go + Propane Grill, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. It is the Best Best Gas Grills Under $500 available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on Coleman Fold N Go + Propane Grill, then you should absolutely go for Weber 46110001 Spirit E-210 LP Gas Grill, Black,2 Burner which comes with all the basic features one could expect in Best Gas Grills Under $500.
To help you in your search, we have concluded this list of the Best Best Gas Grills Under $500.
Top 10 Best Gas Grills Under $500
Top 10 Best Gas Grills Under $500
1. Coleman Fold N Go + Propane Grill
Note:A carry bag and griddle are also available (both sold separately).
- Portable folding grill with built-in handle for easy transport and storage
- Delivers 6,000 BTUs of heat across 105 sq. in. of grilling surface
- Adjustable horseshoe burner for precise temperature control and even heating
- InstaStart button ignites grill without the need for a match or lighter
- Removable dishwasher-safe cooking surface and grease tray for easy cleaning
You may also like: Best Laptop For Under $600
2. Weber 46110001 Spirit E-210 LP Gas Grill, Black,2 Burner
Taste the difference A spirit will make in your life.
- Compact in size to fit in the backyard or a city balcony
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates Retain even heat for the Best tasting food
- Built to last with heavy duty, porcelain-enameled lid and cookbox that won't rust or peal over time. Two swivel casters
- Six tool hooks for easy accessibility of grilling tools. Low maintenance and easy-to-clean grease Management system.
- Heavy duty caster wheels for easily moving your grill on grass or a patio
You may also like: Best Pc Build Under $1500
3. Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
The Char-Broil classic 3B 360 is a three burner gas grill, which offers 30,000-btu's of heat.
- 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- Three stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- Metal side shelves measure 12-inches w x 13-inches l providing extra storage and prep space
You may also like: Best Suit Under $500
4. Cuisinart CGG-240 All Foods Roll-Away Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
Combining exceptional performance with convenient portability, the Cuisinart All Foods Roll-Away gas grill makes the perfect choice for the serious backyard griller and the Chef on-the-go.
- IDEAL PORTABLE GAS GRILL: The built in stand makes it easy to take anywhere. Gives you the capacity of a large grill in a portable size. It can be used to grill any food, from fresh vegetables to bread and pizza, meats, seafood, and more.
- 240-SQUARE-INCH CAST-IRON GRILL SURFACE: The with 240-square-inch surface and the double-wall stainless steel cover distributes heat evenly to give outstanding results.
- 15,000 BTU STAINLESS-STEEL LOOP BURNER: Features a 15,000 BTU burner, a panel that distributes heat evenly, and a porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grate. Control temperature with easy-to-use Twist Start electric ignition; signature temperature gauge.
- COMPACT MEASUREMENTS FOR EASY SETUP AND TRANSPORT: The grill measures 44 x 23 x 21 inches when folded, 41 x 23 x 36 inches fully open. Ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
- FOLDING STAINLESS STEEL SIDE SHELVES: Two stainless steel shelves fold out to provide ample space for a plate or condiments. When the grill is cool they conveniently fold back under the cover for storage.
You may also like: Best Receivers Under $500
5. Cuisinart CGG-306 Chef's Style Stainless Tabletop Grill
The Cuisinart Chef's Style Stainless Tabletop Grill is a powerful combination of raw grilling performance and great design.
- FAST AND EASY SETUP: The grill requires no assembly and can be set up and ready for grilling in under 10 minutes without the need for tools or matches.
- TWO STAINLESS 20,000 BTUS BURNERS: A powerful two-burner system with electronic ignition and dedicated control knobs for each stainless-steel burner. Each stainless-steel burner provides 10,000 BTUs and allows for simultaneous grilling.
- STAINLESS GRATE PERFECT FOR LARGE CUTS OF MEAT: Stainless grates provide top performance of a large grill in a portable one. Foods cook evenly with a two-burner system, making it ideal for cooking large cuts of meat.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: The stainless steel grill weighs only 22 lbs. making it lightweight and small enough to fit in a compact car. The locking cover, folding legs and a comfortable carrying handle makes it easy to take anywhere.
- IDEAL HEAT CONTROL: An integrated thermometer and adjustable burner knobs help control the heat of the grill. A twist-start automatic ignition means that matches are never required. Works with a 20 lb. tank of propane (not included).
You may also like: Best Pistols Under $300
6. Megamaster 6 Burner 753 Sq. Inch Propane Gas Grill, 720-0983 Black
The Megamaster 6-burner LP gas grill features six 9, 000-BTU stainless steel burners with a Primary cooking area of 753 sq.
- Total 54, 000 BTU
- Primary cooking area: 543 sq. Inches
- Warming rack: 210 sq. Inches
- Electronic ignition
You may also like: Best Monitor Under $300
7. Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable TRU-Infrared Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Unlike traditional gas grills that use convective heat (hot air) to cook food, Char-Broil's TRU-Infrared grills limit the hot air flow and use natural, radiant heat to cook food directly without drying.
- Road worthy and built to travel easy
- Cast aluminum firebox and lid with dual stainless steel latches and temp gauge
- High-impact frame with legs and carry handles
- No flare-up TRU-Infrared cooking system
- 200 square inch stainless steel grilling grate
You may also like: Best Mountain Bike For Under $2000
8. Weber 54060001 Q2200 Liquid Propane Grill,Gray
Restyled for 2014, the Weber Q 220 is now the Weber Q 2200.
- Total cooking area = 280 Square Inches
- Stainless steel burner puts out 12,000 BTU-per-hour
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates
- Electronic ignition with built in thermometer
- Two folding work tables
- Dimensions - Lid Closed and Tables Out (inches): 15.5"H x 51.4"W x 19.5"D
You may also like: Best Bow For Under $500
9. RevoAce 4-Burner LP Gas Grill with Side Burner, Stainless Steel
You may also like: Best Spinning Reel Under $30
10. Weber 50060001 Q1000 Liquid Propane Grill,Chrome
Restyled for 2014, the Weber Q 100 is now the Weber Q 1000.
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box. Dimensions - lid closed (inches): 14.5H x 27W x 12D inches
- Push-button ignition and infinite control burner valve settings. Fuel type - Liquid Petroleum Gas (disposable cartridge sold separately)
- Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately). Grill must be preheated with burner on high for 10 to 15 minutes
You may also like: Best Game Camera Under $150Conclusion:
From the above mention list of Top 10 Best Gas Grills Under $500, you can choose your most suitable one for you. If you have any doubts regarding this, then you can visit the site and check out the Best Gas Grills Under $500 reviews. There the buyers completely express their opinion about these product. Just compare it and you itself can decide, which Best Gas Grills Under $500 suits you the most.